Tuesday, January 3, 2012

welcome to baked by Deese

Hello! Here you will find pictures and tidbits about things I bake. This blog will also serve as a home base for my baking business. It is my goal to have my baked goods in a shop by Spring of 2012. Currently my target will be coffee shops, and possibly non-food shops like antique stores.

The baked goods I am focusing on are cupcakes, cookies, and pies. I hope to sell them as individually wrapped items, the pies by the slice of course. For the next few months I will be perfecting my recipes, and researching green packaging ideas. Then its on to getting  my product out there. Dropping off boxes of goodies with contact info and pricing. Then there will be a lot of finger crossing and waiting for the phone to ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment